After a surgery to make your self feel a little bit better or if you just need a little rejuvination you want to continue looking fabulous although you may not feel the best while healing. Whether your procedure is elective or not feeling great through every step is important and that is a goal for Chicago Breast and Body Aesthetics. Here are some style tips to feeling and looking great post-op!
1. Accessorize- Throw on a scarf, a cute hat, or a stylish beanie to add a little something fun to your outfit.
2. Comfort- After a procedure you want to be comfortable so leggings and loose fit clothing are on your side. Stick to silhouettes that are straight down as opposed to really billowy styles that will make you appear bigger.
3. Fashionable Footwear- You probably don’t want to be walking around in your sky high heels right away so opt for a pair of fashionable riding boots or depending on the time of year a fun pair of flats!
4. Get your Hair did- Who doesn’t love a great blow-out? Luckily Chicago has tons of options for you to pop in and come out of the salon looking like a bombshell.
5. Mani/Pedis are a Girl’s Best Friend- Manicures can make anyone’s day better, so if you are feeling a little drab post-op this is an easy fix!
Chicago Breast and Body Aesthetics in River North at 1. E. Erie, Suite 242. The practice blends his expert cosmetic specialties in breast augmentation, tummy tucks and full body liposculpting with minimally-invasive services, aesthetics, and massage therapies. The goal is for the practice to fit every “body” and image need. Patients from across the nation seek Dr. Truong for his expert work and results. The Chicago Breast and Body Aesthetics staff includes Devi Gandhi, MD as Patient Coordinator and Monika Imsirovic as Aesthetic Coordinator. Both have strong medical backgrounds and share a passion for client services. Dr. Truong and his staff effectively consult with patients based on wants and needs, and recommend services best suited to their goal and lifestyle.
Unique to Chicago Breast & Body Aesthetics is its line of effective, minimally invasive treatments by CynoSure®, such as Precision TX®; a one-time, alternative face lift solution achieved by contouring the jawline to stimulate collagen and elasticity. Another service offered is Cellulaze®; a minimally invasive, single treatment for cellulite. Dr. Truong is a plastic surgeon exclusive to this area conducting laser tattoo removal, with state of the art PicoSure®, which provides clearance up to 50% in your first treatment. It is also FDA approved to reduce signs of fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation and acne scarring safely. Other innovative treatments include SmartLipo Triplex® for body sculpting and tissue tightening. The practice also has a line of skin care and spa services to rejuvenate and revitalize skin such as; facials, Dermaplaning, Botox®, Juvederm® and Voluma®.
Dr. Truong is a Board Certified surgeon who is fellowship-trained in cosmetic surgery. His education includes Notre Dame on full scholarship, medical school at the University of Colorado, and surgical residency at University of Illinois at Chicago. He completed a prestigious American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery fellowship, and a year-long Aesthetic Plastic Surgery preceptorship under renowned plastic surgeon Dr. Michael Byun. He was awarded “America’s Top Surgeons” in 2013. Dr. Truong returns to home to Chicago after practicing in Tampa, FL for 7 years.
@Chi_Breast_Body on Twitter and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoBreastandBody.
Stay Stylish Chicago,